This easy and delicious diy chai spice mix can be used in a number of ways- from adding it to baked goods, smoothies or oats, or even creating your own yummy chai tea latte!
The options are endless and this warming mix is sure to comfort and satisfy you. Plus, you likely already have these spices in your cabinet!
Let’s get started…
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 4 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper
STEP 1: Mix all ingredients together. Store in an small airtight container.