To tell you the truth, I was never really a fan of real parmesan cheese. The flavor to me wasn’t that great and it never left me feeling good afterwards.
However, once I went fully dairy-free, I recognized how often I actually used it despite this… and of course, I missed it immensely afterwards!
I’ve been using this recipe for a long while now and it is SO easy to whip up. It can be used on pasta (my favourite), on top of soup (like minestrone), or even on top of baked casseroles!
Why you'll love it...
- It is super easy to make taking only one minute to whip up
- It is naturally gluten-free and vegan
- It will keep for a month in an airtight container in the fridge
- It is packed with protein and healthy fats
- It can be used in so many ways!
Easy Vegan Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup raw, unsalted cashews
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
STEP 1: Combine all ingredients in a food processor, mixing until completely blended.
- This cheese will last one month in an air-tight container in the fridge.